This is a gauge of humanity and how well it supports passionate and dedicated individuals trying to make a difference in the world. Let’s see who really cares…
- $3 – I will buy three cash 5 lottery tickets and share the winnings with the donor
- $20 – I will eat a sandwich for lunch with some green tea
- $50 – I will order a nice takeout meal for my family at a local chinese restaurant
- $100 – I will get a new pair of comfortable pants and mail them to a lucky donor.
- $200 – I will get a new pair of shoes and send them to a lucky donor.
- $500 – I will get a nice t-shirt and give up to 25 lucky donors one too.
- $1000 – I will take a walk around the lake with donors that are nearby and have a nice meal.
- $5000 – I will create a short film with any or all of the donors and give credit to all my donors and share all the profits with them.
- $10,000 – I will produce an album and give a portion of the proceeds to every donor that contributes $50 or more.
- $20,000 – I will lose 10 lbs. and give food to randomly selected donors up to $50.
- $50,000 – I will gain 10 lbs. and give gym memberships to randomly selected donors for one year up to $200 / yr.
- $100,000 – I will buy one month public transportation passes for randomly selected donors up to $200.
- $250,000 – I will pay any utility bill for randomly selected donors up to $300.
- $500,000 – I will get a vacation home in Florida and give timeshares and transportation to it for randomly selected donors for up to one week. $2,000 maximum.
- $1,000,000 – I will start a restaurant in New York City and give free meals to my donors.
- $2,500,000 – I will visit China and start a business and share the profits of that company with my donors.
- $5,000,000 – I will start a hi-tech training school and teach all my donors and their families for 2 generations.
- $10,000,000 – I will start a center for the arts and give free passes for my donors and 4 generations of their family.
- $20,000,000 – I will start a college and provide free education for all my donors children and grandchildren.
- $33,333,333 – I will share all my assets and their profits with every donor who really helped me make a difference in this world. $1,000,000 maximum distribution over a 20 year period.
Well that’s the list. Let’s see how this works out!*
* this is not multi-level marketing and just AskJohn.com’s dream that came to him back sometime in 2014… John is a highly skilled and passionate technologist who has been helping the world do great things for decades now. Help John make this dream of his a reality and contribute whatever you can today! Contributions are not tax deductible and the concept that AskJohn.com came up with is his own and please do not copy it as it is yet another AskJohn.com original idea!
This list has been AskJohn.com's dream for many many years. There is no guarantee that his dreams will become a reality so you should not contribute unless you want to support AskJohn.com's dreams. AskJohn.com will try his best to make everything come true!